Below are answers to some of the more common network-related questions that we have been getting recently. If you cannot find what you need, please review the first links on this page for more options. If you know what type of help you need, you may be able to find specific information in the sections below.
General Assistance – Getting help from IS&S
General Network Assistance:
- How do I enroll in the network password recovery tool?
- I need another network connection in my office, what do I do?
- How do I tell if an email is SPAM?
- What is Bradford and why do I need to register my wireless device?
- How do I register my wireless device?
- What is the difference between BereaSecure, BereaGuest, and ResNet?
Cisco Phones: (Cisco Phone Users Guide)
- How do I forward a call?
- How do I access my voice-mail?
- How do I reset my voice-mail password?
- Help! I have deleted a voice-mail message and I need it back!
Microsoft Lync: (Lync Users Guide)
- How do I get Microsoft Lync installed on my computer?
- How do I use Lync to chat with someone?
- How do I use Lync to make a phone call?
- How do I make a video call?
- How do I call make a conference call?
- How do I transfer files using Lync?